Saturday, August 8, 2009

efron licious!

Omg I wanted to dedicate a post to zac efron. He's mother f'ing soooo hot! Ofmg!!!!!! I absolutly love him! Watching high school musical and I just want to freaking jump in the TV and freaking rip off all his clothes! There is something soooo hoit about him! Omg I just get chills looking at him and when he sings! Omfg

Vanessa hudgens is the luckiest girl in the world! I would give up everything for one night with him! I'm serious! And all tese dirty pictures of vanessa hudgens (I feel soo bad for her but...) where the hell is the ones of zac efron! I mean seriously! I wanna see him naked soo bad! He looks sooo kissable! Well I had to get it out he's mother fu*king hot and I absolutly love him!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you are funny. After a hard week I needed a smile, so thanks.

    Oh and you are so right about Zac Efron. Did you see the SNL he hosted? The sketch where Jason Sudeikis takes off Zac's shoes and socks and bites into his bare foot made me nearly cream my shorts! I've nearly worn out my DVR watching it over and over! LOL

    I'm now your second follower! Come on over to my new blog and check it out. I'm bi, so you'll have to endure a few nasty details regarding me and my girlfriend, but regardless, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete