Saturday, August 1, 2009

So I missed yesterday but nothing exciting happened so it was not worth posting anyway.

I wanted to say if your reading my blog and its really sore on the eyes I apologize. I think I said in a previous post I do everything from my phones web browser which works really good but its hard to like upload a photo or decorate it the way that I want. But I promise soon it will change.

And I do want to say I talk about dicks a lot lol. So my blog tends to lean on the perverted side but its what I think about most and that's what I wanted a blog for to express those feelings so I'm just warning you know lol.

I hope the few people who have read and are reading my blog enjoy it. Soon it will be a lot better once I get more readers and have a bigger audience which I am working on right now lol

So in the meantime hope you enjoy what's inside my head =)

Xoxo
Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment