Sunday, August 30, 2009

its about time! im

Well I'm finaaally home! Omg that was the longest motha f'in weekend of my life!

Let me explain this to you

No cell phone service, no electricity!, no plumbing! Really no plumbing there's an outhouse in the back and you go there to do your business! Omfg eww! In the middle of nowhere! And the thing is its not like we were camping we were staying in a house that was made by a relative! I haven't showered since Friday before we left! Omg eww! I'm just soooo glad to finally be home and in my bed! In my bathroom! My tv! My kitty! My dog went with me so I had her to complain too lol. Omg and the worst thing happened to me! My deodorant broke! And now I'm out until I can go to the store tomorrow! But luckily I have a backup hidden somewhere I have to remember where its at though lol

There was one good thing that came out of this weekend from hell. Well actually two I realized I should write a scary story or book or something cause the things that pop into my head when I'm scared are amazing! So I'm gonna write I book of one story or a bunch of little stories! Idk we will see lol

The second is the person we went to visit grows a lot of stuff (she has all that room why not? Haha) and she grows tobacco! Sooo I brought some tobacco leaves home and I'm gonna dry them and spray flavor on them everyday and make hookah! Sorta anyways lol its a little experiment I could try lol but its real tobacco I've been smoking it all weekend and its good lol.

And I had a small chance to see A but we eneded up not stopping =( I was thinking about him a lot though hoping id see him on the street or something lol. Wishful thinking I guess lol

Well I gotta take a shower before I get anymore nasty and then read and catch up on aaaall the blogs read! I got a lot of reading to do so keep an eye out for comments! Lol

Ill probably post again later...well see lol

No comments:

Post a Comment