Thursday, August 6, 2009

Penis

Didn't post last night cause I got too tired so decided to post this afternoon lol.

I am still at my friends house (where A lives) and I was talking to my friend about some stuff and she was telling me some things about her brother (the one I think has a big dick!) And saying she thinks he's gay! Now this kid gets on my nerves like crazy soooo annoying! I have also gotten the feeling he's curious about boys too but the thing is my friend was saying how her boyfriend walked in one day shirtless and her brother got a boner! Mmm hot. Now I hate my friends boyfriend and think he's disgusting as hell but I gguess her brother didn't seem to think so lol.

I've also seen him try and get close to me and he's always touching me (unfortunetly not inappropriatly lol) and he always walks around with his dick bulging (not boner its just big) and he has glanced at my package once or twice. He also trys to see my changing like one day I was getting dressed in my friends room and he comes and opens the door after I said I'm changing! But I was already done changing and I wouldn't care if he saw me naked I would make him let me see him naked lol.

Now enough about him. I wanna talk more about my friends boyfriend now this guy is disgusting, nasty, dirty, gross! Buuut I've always been curious about what he's packing. Soo one night we are all sitting around watching tv and my friend texts her bf and wants a picture of his face for her phone and he send her a picture of his dick! So I was sooo wanting to see this picture right and so after a while I asked if I could use her phone to take a picture. (My phones retarded right now and won't take a picture soo...) and she let me so I fwd it to myself and its not that impressive.

I'm gonna try and see if I can post it on here since its on my phone....lol

Still haven't seen A since yesterday morning.... he's having a rough time right now with everyone doubting him but he will pull through he's strong. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment