Thursday, August 20, 2009

wet dreams? not me!

Here's a topic I've always wanted to discuss....I remember in 5th grade watching those cheesy educational videos on sex and the male body during puberty and all that stuff and they kept saying to not be scared if you wake up with a wet spot on your sheets.....ummm first of all ewww.

I've never woke up with a cum stain on my sheets. I've had dreams where I was about to sex this hot guy up but it never went far enough before I woke up....

Maybe its because I jack off too much....I've heard that. Not about me but like in movies and articles and stuff. But I have never had the chance to wake up with a wet spot lol. I heard you have to go days without masturbating.....umm....you know how hard that is! I'm 19 and I satisfy myself at least twice a day....at least! Its a huuge part of my daily routine without it ill be moody and it won't be pretty lol

I've always wondered what it would be like to wake up with a cum stain on my bed I mean I would be tootally grossed out and have to wash my sheets immediatly but what caused me to cum in my sleep is what I want to experience =)

1 comment:

  1. that never happens to me either...

    I mean how can I control myself, lol...

    But I do remember this one wet dream I had back in like the 8 grade...I still remember every detail...

    which also reminds me of the sex video teachers showed it to us in class...never realized how it was til years later

    FMS

    ReplyDelete